It presents information on the sites, types and reasons for machines stoppages throughout the spray process during the selected period.
All incidents (Alarm, Event and Stop) are displayed as little-colored-rounded shapes while the course is displayed as tracks.
Available information in Legend
Area - displays the areas delimitations (field plot, sector, farm) registered in system.
- Area [hectare].
Alarm- alarms correspond to any machine problem informed by it to the operator whether by visual/audible signal. Currently among the sprayers’ models only Uniport 3030 has warnings.
- Alarm– incident type. E.g.: alternator failure, low oil pressure and so on.
- Duration [h: min: sec] - time spent on each alarm;
- Percentage [%] - percentage of the time spent on each alarm.
Note: some examples of Alarms: Failure on Alternator 1, Failure on Alternator 2, High Voltage, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage, Clogged Air Filter, Water in Fuel, Low Oil Level, 10V Short Circuit, Short Circuit on Left Boom, Short Circuit on Right Boom, Emergency Key.
Event - events correspond to any stoppage whose reason has been informed by the operator.
- Event - event type. E.g.: machine fill up, checking the machine and so on.
- Duration [h: min: sec] - time spent during the events;
- Percentage [%] - percentage of time spent on each event.
Note: Uniport 3030 sprayer currently has the following Events in its system with their respective numbers: Inputs Supply = (1), Meals = (2), Physiological Needs = (3), Fill Up = (4), Change Operator = (5), Checking the Machine = (6), Adjustment = (7), Data Transfer = (8), Maintenance = (9), Broken Machine (10), Wind = (11), Rain = (12), Bogged Down = (13) and Others = (14).
Stop – any machine motion interruption is considered as a stop (when the speed reaches 0 km) and not necessarily must have a reason related to its cause (such as the Event).
- Range [h: min: sec] - range (5 ranges) of time spent in machine stops;
- Duration [h: min: sec] - time spent during stops;
- Percentage [%] - percentage of the time spent on each stop.
- Distance [km].
Available information in Report
- Total area [hectare].
- Total duration [h: min: sec] - total time spent on all alarms.
- Total duration [h: min: sec] - total time spent on all events.
- Total duration [h: min: sec] - total time spent on all stops.
- Total duration [h: min: sec] - total time spent during the entire route;
- Total traveled distance [km];
- Average speed [km / h].
- Legend edition for setting the ranges;
- Zoom control ( '+' and '-' and function 'Shift' + selecting the desired area with the mouse);
- Full-screen view;
- Summarized report;
- Map centralization using the 'planet' icon;
- Show/hide legend;
- Drawing an area.